Orthodontics is a field of dentistry that focused is on correcting teeth irregularities such as malocclusions, excessive spaces, or overcrowding. It consists multiple procedures ranging from the conventional approach to the newest dental innovation. Nowadays, people are concerned about how they look, and getting a treatment that can correct imperfections is wanted by many.
More and more treatments are now made available to cater to each patients needs and preference. Conventional treatments may be effective in providing better smiles, but its appearance makes other people hesitant to avail of the procedure. The treatment duration with the traditional approach can also last up to a couple of years which is a big NO for many.
At Roman Shlafer, DDS, we understand that many people want to get a perfect smile by undergoing a dental treatment that does not compromise their comfort, convenience, and safety. With that in mind, we provide Inman Aligners that can move the anterior teeth effectively and safely!
What sets Inman Aligners apart to other orthodontic procedures is its nickel-titanium coil springs and two aligner bows that oppose each other. Nickel-titanium springs are known to have high resistance to permanent deformation, and they also deliver constant force to the teeth for its movement to its proper position.
The difference of Inman Aligners vs. Other Orthodontic Options
- Inman Aligners are removable during eating or other activities. While it can be removed at any time, to guarantee better results, it should be worn for 16 to 20 hours a day.
- The procedure works by applying a constant and opposing pressure at the front and back of the teeth for its proper alignment.
- The procedure only needs a single appliance throughout the treatment. There is no need to have any replacement like other invisible aligners.
- It does not require multiple dental appointments for adjustment due to the nickel-titanium coil springs used.
- It may not be virtually invisible than other clear aligners, but it is more aesthetically pleasing compared to traditional metal braces.
Benefits of Inman Aligners
- Provides rapid results, most cases can be completed for 6-18 weeks.
- Aligner can be removed when necessary without the need for a dental appointment.
- It does not require multiple aligners for scheduled replacements. One appliance is sufficient for the whole treatment duration.
- Lesser pain and discomfort since it delivers a constant force to the teeth without the need for adjustments.
- Patients can enjoy the foods they love; food restrictions are eliminated since the aligners are removed when eating.
Bring out your best smile with Inman Aligners in Farmington, MI, book your appointments with Roman Shlafer, DDS! Call us to experience an outstanding treatment in making your teeth straighter, beautiful and healthy!