At the office of Roman Shlafer, DDS, our team is dedicated to serving the dental needs of our patients. We are proud to provide top-quality professional treatments in a comfortable environment in order to maintain your healthy smile.
We offer a wide variety of General Dentistry services including:
- Complete Checkups: We recommend our patients visit us twice a year for a professional cleaning, X-rays when necessary and an oral cancer screening. This allows us to stay on top of any issues that may come up.
- Mouth Guards: If you or your children participate in contact sports, a custom-fit mouth guard is a vital piece of equipment. Designed to protect your mouth from injury, these are available for patients of all ages.
- Dentures: When tooth loss occurs, we can help you maintain the full appearance and function of natural teeth with a variety of prosthetic options.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: When teeth are damaged by cavities, we can provide tooth-colored fillings which are strong, metal-free and virtually invisible.
- Crowns and Bridges: In cases of one or several missing or damaged teeth, we can provide custom-made crowns and bridges that look great and function well.
- Inlays and Onlays: When a traditional filling isn’t enough, but you don’t require a crown, an inlay or onlay can restore the look and function of damaged teeth.
- Sleep Apnea: Nearly 30 million adults in the U.S. suffer from obstructive sleep apnea, hindering breathing while they sleep. We can help diagnose and treat this condition.