Get the Perfect Smile With Composite Bonding
A smile is the first thing that people notice, and it can make or break a first impression. Fortunately, with the advancement of cosmetic dentistry, there are various procedures available to enhance one's smile. In efforts to completely transform your smile, our Farmington Hills, MI dentist, Dr. Roman Shlafer offers composite bonding to Michigan patients in Farmington Hills, Canton, Plymouth, Southfield, Franklin, Beverly Hills, and the surrounding areas.
What Is Cosmetic Bonding?
Composite bonding, also known as dental bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure that involves applying a tooth-colored composite resin material to your teeth to enhance their natural appearance, fix minor cosmetic issues like cracks, and protect your smile from decay. Composite bonding is a painless procedure, and the results can last up to 7 to 10 years with proper care and maintenance.
Benefits of Composite Bonding
Composite bonding offers numerous benefits, such as:
- Quick & Convenient - Composite bonding is a quick and convenient procedure that can be completed in a single visit.
- Non-Invasive - Unlike other cosmetic procedures like veneers or crowns, composite bonding does not require removing much of your tooth enamel.
- Aesthetically pleasing - The tooth-colored composite resin material used in bonding is made to blend with the natural shade of your teeth for a seamless finish.
- Versatile - Composite bonding can correct a wide range of dental flaws such as chips, cracks, gaps, and discoloration.
- Cost-Effective - Composite bonding is a cost-effective alternative to other cosmetic procedures.
Composite Bonding Procedure
The composite bonding process can be completed in just a single visit by Dr. Shlafer at our Farmington Hills practice. Your dentist will first prepare the tooth's surface by roughening it and applying a conditioning liquid.
Next, the composite material is applied to the tooth in layers and shaped to match the surrounding teeth. A special light is used to harden each layer of the composite material. After the final layer is applied and hardened, the dentist will polish and shape the tooth to achieve a natural-looking finish and a stunning new smile.
Schedule an Appointment With Dr. Shlafer
If you're looking to transform your smile, composite bonding may be the solution you've been searching for. If you're interested in rejuvenating your smile with composite bonding, Dr. Shlafer is here to help. With his experience in cosmetic dentistry, he can evaluate your teeth and recommend the best treatment options to help you achieve your ideal smile. Don't wait any longer to feel confident about your teeth - contact our Farmington Hills dentist by giving us a call at (248) 781-0040 or fill out our online form to schedule your consultation.