Straighten Your Smile with Dr. Shlafer
If your teeth are in need of alignment, metal braces are a tried and true solution. However, metal braces can be a huge inconvenience. They prevent you from eating certain foods, they’re difficult to clean, and the treatment process often takes more than a year.
Inman aligners offer a solution to all of these problems. They’re removable, so you can take them out before meals and keep them clean with much less effort. They’re also faster than traditional braces, providing you with a perfect smile in as little as six weeks.
Explore our guide to learn why Inman aligners are the right choice for you.
Are You a Candidate?
We use Inman aligners to treat a variety of orthodontic issues, including:
- Crowded front teeth
- Pre-alignment for cosmetic treatment
- Orthodontic relapse
Often, the best candidates for Inman aligners are patients who previously had some form of orthodontic correction, but now their front teeth are starting to shift again.
The Treatment Process
To begin the process, Dr. Shlafer will take precise impressions of your teeth, which will be used to custom-design your aligners. After you receive your appliance, you’ll wear it for 16-20 hours per day, and Dr. Shlafer will check on the progress of your treatment every two to three weeks.
The aligners use Nickel Titanium coil springs, which power two bows that gently resist each other and guide you teeth into proper alignment.
Benefits of Inman Aligners
Inman aligners offer a range of unique benefits that separate them from other orthodontic treatments. Some of these include:
- Removable -- You can remove your aligners before meals, allowing you to enjoy all your favorite foods. This also makes them easy to clean, and you only need to wear the aligners for 16 hours per day.
- Convenient -- Unlike Invisalign®, you’ll only wear one pair of aligners throughout your treatment. You’ll only need to schedule appointments every two to three weeks.
- Fast -- Inman aligners straighten your teeth in 6-18 weeks.
- Affordable -- This treatment is less expensive than metal braces or Invisalign, so you don’t have to break the bank to straighten your smile.
Visit Dr. Shlafer for Inman Aligners
If you have any orthodontic issues that need correction, Inman aligners could be the ideal solution for you. Contact our practice in Farmington Hills and schedule a free consultation with Dr. Shlafer. Before you know it, you can enjoy all the benefits of a flawless smile.