Transform Your Appearance with Dr. Shlafer
No one should have to go through life feeling embarrassed to smile. Smiling has a variety of physical and mental benefits and is something we all deserve to do confidently. If you have issues with your teeth, Dr. Shlafer can combine a variety of cosmetic and restorative procedures into a smile makeover to create the perfect smile you’ve always wanted.
When you visit our Farmington Hills office, we understand that no two smiles are alike which means your smile makeover is completely unique and personalized to your goals and needs. Read on to learn how our experts help Michigan patients in Canton, Plymouth, Southfield, Franklin, Beverly Hills, and the surrounding areas achieve their dream smile with a smile makeover.
Reasons to Consider a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover can not only enhance your appearance and help to boost your self-esteem but also improve your oral health in some cases. We recommend a smile makeover if you suffer from any combination of the following issues:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Misaligned or misshapen teeth
- Severely decayed teeth
- Missing teeth
No matter which treatments you require, Dr. Shlafer will help you achieve the radiant smile you desire.
Smile Makeover Consultation
There is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to smile restorations and makeovers. Dr. Shlafer bases his recommendations on your oral health and the specific features of your teeth, jaw, and gums. He’ll then create a treatment plan with these metrics in combination with how you want to alter your smile’s appearance.
During your consultation, we’ll take X-rays and photos of your smile and examine your oral health together as well as discuss your overall goals for your smile. It’s the perfect time to ask any questions so that Dr. Shlafer can create a plan designed to create the smile of your dreams.
Potential Treatments Used in a Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers can vary greatly from patient to patient. From orthodontic issues to missing teeth to severely stained teeth, a makeover is customized to your specific needs as well as your smile goals. We want you to leave our office with a smile that you can be proud of.
Depending on your case, Dr. Shlafer may recommend a combination of several different cosmetic and restorative procedures. Some of the most common include:
- Teeth Whitening — If you have stained or discolored teeth, we feature in-office and take-home teeth whitening options to brighten your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers/Lumineers — Porcelain veneers cover cosmetic flaws with your teeth, helping you achieve a stunning smile. We also feature lumineers, a thinner option that requires less preparation.
- Composite Bonding — One of the fastest and most affordable dental treatments available, composite bonding restores chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth.
- Inman Aligners — If you have misaligned teeth, Inman Aligners will guide them into proper position. They’re also removable for your convenience.
- Dental Implants — As the only permanent, natural-looking replacement for missing teeth, dental implants will restore health and beauty to your smile.
- Periodontics -- If you have gum disease, we feature a few different options to eliminate your infection. These range from scaling and root planing to LANAP® laser treatment.
For your convenience, Dr. Shlafer accepts several financing options.
During your consultation with Dr. Shlafer, we’ll provide you with an accurate time frame before we start any treatment plans.
Visit Dr. Shlafer for a Smile Makeover
For over 30 years now, Dr. Shlafer has provided excellent care to patients in the Farmington Hills area. No matter how severe your case is, rest assured he’ll help you achieve your dream smile. Give us a call at (248) 781-0040 or fill out our online contact form to schedule your complimentary consultation.
We proudly serve patients from Canton, Plymouth, Southfield, Franklin, Beverly Hills, and throughout Michigan. Don’t wait, come and see how dentistry is done differently at Roman Shlafer, DDS.