Transform Your Appearance with Dr. Shlafer
No one should have to go through life feeling embarrassed to smile. If you have issues with your teeth, Dr. Shlafer can combine a variety of cosmetic and restorative procedures into a smile makeover.
Each treatment plan is customized to your specific needs, so no two smile makeovers are the same. No matter which treatments you require, Dr. Shlafer will help you achieve the radiant smile you desire.
Reasons to Consider a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover will enhance your appearance and help to boost your self-esteem. We recommend a smile makeover if you suffer from any combination of the following issues:
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Stained or discolored teeth
- Misaligned or misshapen teeth
- Missing teeth
Potential Treatments Used in a Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers can vary greatly from patient to patient. Depending on your case, Dr. Shlafer may recommend a combination of several different cosmetic and restorative procedures. Some of the most common include:
- Teeth Whitening -- If you have stained or discolored teeth, we feature in-office and take-home teeth whitening options to brighten your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers/Lumineers -- Porcelain veneers cover cosmetic flaws with your teeth, helping you achieve a stunning smile. We also feature lumineers, a thinner option that requires less preparation.
- Composite Bonding -- One of the fastest and most affordable dental treatments available, composite bonding restores chipped, cracked, or discolored teeth.
- Inman Aligners -- If you have misaligned teeth, Inman Aligners will guide them into proper position. They’re also removable for your convenience.
- Dental Implants -- As the only permanent, natural-looking replacement for missing teeth, dental implants will restore health and beauty to your smile.
- Periodontics -- If you have gum disease, we feature a few different options to eliminate your infection. These range from scaling and root planing to LANAP® laser treatment.
Visit Dr. Shlafer for a Smile Makeover
For over 30 years now, Dr. Shlafer has provided excellent care to patients in the Farmington Hills area. No matter how severe your case is, rest assured he’ll help you achieve your dream smile.
Call our practice today at (248) 781-0040 to schedule your free consultation