Straighten Your Smile to Perfection
Dr. Roman Shlafer and his team are dedicated to ensuring each patient receives the highest quality of personalized dental care. Here at our Farmington Hills office, we provide a more precise, comfortable teeth aligning treatment with SureSmile® Aligners.
SureSmile is an attractive alternative to traditional metal braces, and particularly for minor tooth movements that enhance your smile. It works by gradually straightening teeth to alignment through a series of clear, removable, and custom-fitted aligners. Explore our guide to learn how SureSmile aligners can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted.
Benefits of SureSmile Aligners
Through the use of their advanced dental technology, SureSmile clear aligners offer numerous advantages that other orthodontic treatments can’t match. Some of these include:
- Supreme Comfort⎼ SureSmile treatment uses state-of-the-art manufacturing to deliver laser cut, polished aligners for optimal tooth movement and comfort.
- Lasting Aligners⎼ SureSmile is engineered using an industry leader in dental plastics, which gives 54 percent more force to hold its shape.
- Virtually Invisible⎼ SureSmile aligners are so incredibly clear that your friends and family won’t even know you’re wearing them.
- Clinical Expertise⎼ SureSmile technology is backed by more than 15 years of digital planning expertise and all cases are analyzed by our Digital Lab specialists.
- Easily Removable⎼ You can take out your SureSmile aligners throughout the day, allowing you to eat, drink or chew gum without restrictions.
- Customized Plan⎼ Using SureSmile software, dental professionals can create a highly customized treatment plan for faster, more effective results.
Often, the best candidates for Inman aligners are patients who previously had some form of orthodontic correction, but now their front teeth are starting to shift again.
The SureSmile Treatment Process
- Your SureSmile Consult⎼ First, you’ll meet with your dental professional for an initial SureSmile consultation. The Primescan™ intraoral scanner is used to take highly accurate 3D impressions of your mouth in seconds. These digital images are uploaded to their SureSmile software and analyzed by their Digital Lab specialists.
- Your Unique Treatment Plan⎼ Your dentist will work with SureSmile’s team of clinal experts in designing your customized treatment plan. They’ll define your treatment goals and assess each tooth for optimal movement. The precision of SureSmile software and Digital Lab’s expertise delivers greater comfort, faster treatment, and better alignment.
- Your Perfect New Smile⎼ Once they’re ready, you’ll return to our dental office to try on your first set of SureSmile aligners. They’re custom-designed with precise and individual tooth movements needed to achieve perfect alignment⎼unique to any other clear aligner brand on the market.
Primescan™ Intraoral Scanner
Our practice has adopted Dentsply Sirona’s Primescan for easier, faster, and more accurate intraoral scanning. From permanent crowns to SureSmile aligners, the Primescan intraoral scanner goes beyond the latest standards in dental scanning technology.
With the Smart Pixel Sensor, Primescan can produce photorealistic and highly accurate data in just a few seconds⎼enabling perfect sharpness and exceptional precision. This innovative intraoral scanner works with CEREC software to provide:
- Support full chairside workflows for single-visit dentistry
- Flexible data export options
- Automatized workflow due to Artificial Intelligence
- Touch-enabled and intuitive user interface
Visit Dr. Roman Shlafer for SureSmile Aligners
Give us a call at (248) 781-0040 to schedule your complimentary consultation or stop by to meet our exceptional team of dentists. We proudly serve patients from Westland, Livonia, Birmingham, Novi, Farmington Hills, and throughout Michigan.
Don’t wait, come and see how dentistry is done differently at Roman Shlafer, DDS.